The 1 in 3 campaign is a grassroots movement to start a new conversation about abortion — telling our stories, on our own terms. Together, we can end the stigma women face each and every day and assure access to basic health care. As we tell our stories and support our family and friends as they come forward with theirs, we begin build a culture of compassion, empathy, and support. No one should be made to feel ashamed or alone. It’s time for us to come out in support of each other and in support of access to legal and safe abortion care in our communities.
It’s time to start the conversation.
- thefeministanthropologist reblogged this from damn-iwasgoingforthoughtful
- petticoatbandit reblogged this from you-should-have-choices
- sweet-far-things likes this
- sorryyoufeelthatway reblogged this from rameysaurus
- you-should-have-choices reblogged this from choosechoice
- futureabortiondoctor reblogged this from choosechoice
- pro-choice-teddy-bear likes this
- indigoseedling likes this
- nynemarie reblogged this from choosechoice
- feedthecrows reblogged this from choosechoice
- somuchplay reblogged this from choosechoice
- choosechoice reblogged this from damn-iwasgoingforthoughtful
- choosechoice likes this
- damn-iwasgoingforthoughtful posted this